Home1CalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inPortal
Share | 

Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattias
[RSS]Private
[RSS]Private

PostSubject: Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 am

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24963/
We have it coming ladies and gents. the Battlefield Bad Company 2: SPECACT Kit Upgrade is now availible for Steam Based BC2, Update for the non-Steam, I hope. If only the kit added some extras like some more ammo or 2 extra perks to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moddb.com/members/teh-critic
YourDaddy
[RSS]Lieutenant General
[RSS]Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm

All yours for 20 bucks too, and all they are, are skins. Funny, it cost more than the new Vietnam game mod which is 15 bucks. They are same kits that cost 5 bucks in the EU. They are rippin us in the US.

[RSS]Lieutenant General
[RSS]Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Update on the SPECACT Kits, Steam must of had a mistake when they first posted the price of the SPECACT Kits. They are now listed for $5.99. There is no download, just a redemption key to put in the proper spot once the game loads.

For those of you who got the game from EA directly, like myself, we get a discout on the SPECACT (HA HA!!) We get the SPECACT Kits for $5.50!! After purchase there is nothing else to do. EA makes the kits available automatically!

PostSubject: Re: Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

well, this kit goes for €4.99 in eu, that is around $6.50. "they are rippin us in europe!" Wink

does anybody know if i can buy vietnam through steam, even though i bought bfbc2 in a store? i'm not sure if that will work out or not.
Back to top Go down
Mattias
[RSS]Private
[RSS]Private

PostSubject: Re: Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 am

Yeah, its on Steam. Usually EA has a thing about making sure that it will work, unlike Ubisoft with their multiplayer iusse with Steam bought SC games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moddb.com/members/teh-critic

Download Content For alternate Playermodels (PC Steam Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1